Wednesday 16 September 2009

Craft fair- Saturday September 19th

I'm busy busy busy this week making a variety of new little treats for a craft fair in Clapham, London this weekend. The fair will take place on Saturday at the Papered Parlour...which looks set to be a very cute little venue.
http://www.thepaperedparlour.co.uk/
So as part of my busy week I've set about making these little cuties...who have been flitting about in my head for some time now. I am delighted with how they have turned out and have already found my first stockist! They are priced at £32 for the larger size (9x7cm approx) and £26 for the smaller (6x5cm approx). I'll be adding a couple to my online shops but please do contact me by email if you are interested in one to brighten up your coat now autumn seems to be setting in.
http://www.abigail-brown.co.uk/

1 comment:

Fabric Nation said...

Hope you have fun and it goes well. I heard about this from Mary Kilvert, but can't make it thos time. It looks like it will be lovely.