Wednesday 7 September 2011

Origin- COMPETITION!


I realised I had forgotten to mention I would be at this years Origin show opening later this month. I exhibited there last year for the first time and it led to so many wonderful things this past year. I was sharing a stand last year but have opted for the full stand all to myself this time and have been having a wonderful time scouring flea markets, second hand shops, junk yards and Ebay for the perfect display equipment. I'm going for a take on a museum exhibit, and have some beautiful cabinets I'm still in the process of restoring...(will add some photos in another post)
Origin is a contemporary craft fair run by the Crafts Council and takes place in London at Old Spitalfields Market.

****COMPETITION****

I have a limited number of passes for the event and wanted to offer one ticket out to a customer/fan/reader of my blog...so here goes.

All you need to do is email me at abigail@abigail-brown.co.uk and say what your favourite piece of my work is. I will pick a winner at random on Friday 16th September so you have time(if in the UK of course) to get yourself organised for a visit.
It'll be a great show!!...GOOD LUCK!!!!

Origin

4 comments:

auprès de mon arbre said...

I would like so much going in east London this september, unfortunatly, I live farest now from London !
Poor me !

Margie Oomen said...

i would love to go to the show and see your birdie museum. If I win I will offer my tickets to my dear friend who lives just outside of London to attend in my place.

Things Hand Made said...

I love your puffin. Such funny little birds with a weight beak! I have never been to Origin but would love to go.

Abigail Brown said...

Thank you so much for entering my little giveaway.
It was lovely to hear what people liked most.

The winner is Louise Salmon....sorry if you didn't win...maybe there'll be an even better giveaway some day soon!
x