Thursday 8 January 2009

Website

After an age of wanting to do it...I have finally updated and relaunched my website!
Hooray!!

It's been such a long time in coming and is finally a setup that my computer illiteracy can overcome.

It's not all totally sorted and fully stocked, but it's a better representation of the work I am making now and finally showcases some of the illustration work I do as a freelancer.
I hope it goes down well and brings in some exciting new projects for the year...I'm certainly a lot happier with it.
Come on over for a looksee:
www.abigail-brown.co.uk

3 comments:

Kitty Vane said...

Aaw! The little bear and fox bobbing about in the drawn trees on your front page are so cute!

The rest of the site looks lovely as well. :)

Paola said...

well i fallow for your shop to your blog, great site, great work!!!

Woo Gilchrist said...

Hi there,

I really love your stuff, it's lovely.

Great website too.

Woo