Wednesday 11 November 2009

New work

It's been, and continues to be, the busiest time my working life has ever seen! I'm a little more than frazzled and my memory keeps on getting worse and worse with all the things I'm juggling but it's wonderful to be here and to keep finding people who want to know about my work and to own some of their very own...THANK YOU!!
I didn't know how this would all pan out last May when I quit my job so I am absolutely thrilled it's still going.

I've found snippets of time amongst it all to develop some new work and create some pieces I am really very excited about. It's difficult making things to sell...it all gets a little sad when you create something you really love and then send it off into the world to find a new home.
Sitting next to me now are two such pieces that I'll post up as soon as I get them photographed...
...but for now here's a peek at some new pieces I'll be further developing into a little collection that will be on show at my Open Studios at the end of December...
...I hope you like them...

3 comments:

Di said...

I love your little birdhouse. The tiles are beautiful...I made a little roof with felt tiles before = but they weren't nearly as delicate or pretty as yours!

Kickcan & Conkers said...

Yes, I love the birdhouse too. Gorgeous!

Ez said...

Your work always leaves me speechless Abigail! I love it all!
x Ez