Wednesday 17 November 2010

Cockpit Arts Christmas Open Studios

It's that time of year again for snooping in studios, sipping tasty mulled wine, feasting on fine foods, and most importantly purchasing some beautiful handmade gifts for your nearest and dearest this Christmas...

Yes...it's Cockpit Arts' Christmas Open Studios!

Holborn: 26th-28th November
Deptford: 3rd-5th December

I'll be here, at my studio in Holborn, ready to greet you all with a glass of glögg and some spiced biscuits and with plenty of new treats on display. Do hope you can make it!

This year I have 5 free tickets to give away that will provide you with free entry to the Holborn open studios on 26th, 27th and 28th November. Entry is £5 so to snap up your free ticket please send me an email to enter yourself in the draw. I'll randomly select the 5 winners on Monday 22nd November...so get emailing!!

abigailbrown81@hotmail.co.uk

No comments: